Community members who participated in a protest during the last week can receive a free COVID-19 test.
Parkland Hospital will conduct the tests from 2 to 5 p.m. Wednesday at the American Airlines Center.
For nearly two weeks, hundreds of people have gathered to march throughout North Texas and protest police brutality in response to the death of George Floyd.
This past weekend, Judge Clay Jenkins announced the free testing on Twitter and said protestors' information will not be shared with law enforcement.
"Your information is not shared with law enforcement, nor does a test count against the public charge rule," Jenkins also tweeted.
A full list of current COVID-19 testing sites in Dallas County can be found here.
More on WFAA:
- Fair Park Fourth canceled due to COVID-19 pandemic
- For third straight day, Texas sets new record for COVID-19 hospitalizations
- Dr. Fauci says coronavirus turned 'out to be my worst nightmare'
- 1918 and 2020: The lessons learned and forgotten from the last pandemic
- How many people are in the hospital with COVID-19? Texas just set a record
- How to get swab or antibody coronavirus test in Dallas-Fort Worth