- Granbury ISD assistant superintendent used district’s private plane for family trip
- How did a gun get into a group home for people with intellectual disabilities? Turns out, it’s legal.
- Judges say death of father in private-run jail 'beyond troubling'
- Dallas jury awards $21M to patient who was put under anesthesia and suffered brain injury
- EXCLUSIVE: 'All that stuff... was a lie' | In jailhouse interview, North Dallas doctor denies he poisoned IV bags
- Raynaldo Ortiz: North Texas doctor accused of tampering with IV bags pleads not guilty to multiple charges
- Authorities: 12 people now believed harmed by tainted IV bags linked to Dallas doctor
- Attorney: More come forward with claims of emergencies during routine procedures after reports of 'compromised' IV bag found at Dallas surgical center
- Husband in Texas couple accused of identity theft, conspiracy held pending trial
- 'In 13 years we haven't given up' | Family seeks justice in 2009 cold case murder of daughter, her boyfriend
- 'I'm going to take the bullets': Inside the trapped class as Dallas 7/7 shooting and explosion unfolded
- Shortage of beds in state mental hospitals delays treatment in North Texas
- Deed case featured on WFAA results in theft indictment
- ‘The smell is putrid death’: They had a nice place in the country – until hundreds of thousands of chickens moved in next door