- Raynaldo Ortiz: What you need to know about the North Texas doctor accused of tampering with IV bags
- Authorities: 12 people now believed harmed by tainted IV bags linked to Dallas doctor
- Attorney: More come forward with claims of emergencies during routine procedures after reports of 'compromised' IV bag found at Dallas surgical center
- Husband in Texas couple accused of identity theft, conspiracy held pending trial
- 'In 13 years we haven't given up' | Family seeks justice in 2009 cold case murder of daughter, her boyfriend
- 'I'm going to take the bullets': Inside the trapped class as Dallas 7/7 shooting and explosion unfolded
- The Fowl Neighbor Next Door: East Texans fought back and won when a chicken farm – and its smells – moved in
- ‘I see hope’: Banks discovering untapped potential for investment in southern Dallas
- Texas Senate committee holds hearing to review recent power grid changes, concerns over regulation
- A year later, it's still a mystery why a Denton power plant was shut down during the 2021 February storm.
- Oil & gas companies made billions off the Feb. '21 freeze, contributed millions to politicians and avoided regulation. Could the lights go out again?
- A year ago, Texas power plants weren’t required to winterize. Now they are. But is that enough to keep the grid from failing in the next deep freeze?
- ‘They pretty much had access to everything’: WFAA reveals the masterminds behind last year’s Dallas ISD cyber breach. And it’s not who you think.
- 'I was basically an administrator': He was a 6th grader when he hacked a school system. The lack of security made it too easy