- ‘The smell is putrid death’: They had a nice place in the country – until hundreds of thousands of chickens moved in next door
- ‘I see hope’: Banks discovering untapped potential for investment in southern Dallas
- A year later, it's still a mystery why a Denton power plant was shut down during the 2021 February storm.
- Oil & gas companies made billions off the Feb. '21 freeze, contributed millions to politicians and avoided regulation. Could the lights go out again?
- A year ago, Texas power plants weren’t required to winterize. Now they are. But is that enough to keep the grid from failing in the next deep freeze?
- ‘They pretty much had access to everything’: WFAA reveals the masterminds behind last year’s Dallas ISD cyber breach. And it’s not who you think.
- How much money did lawmakers get from energy industry after power grid reform passed in legislative session? Millions.
- School districts are becoming victims of hackers - and you may not even know about it
- A man with severe autism weighed just 85 pounds when he died in taxpayer-supported care. An investigation was ‘inconclusive.’ His mother wants answers
- Texas Railroad Commissioners have financial stakes in the oil and gas companies that they regulate, report says
- Police and prosecutors agree that man convicted of attempted murder didn't do it. A legal technicality could keep him behind bars anyway.
- 'We're in a kill zone': Exclusive new video shows deadly Dallas ambush 5 years later
- Deed case featured on WFAA results in theft indictment
- The Fowl Neighbor Next Door: East Texans fought back and won when a chicken farm – and its smells – moved in