- 'He scammed my mom out of $10,000': Better Business Bureau says complaints against contractors are up
- 30 years of warnings to winterize Texas power plants, yet they still froze. Will Austin finally require it?
- COVID-19 killed them, but officers’ families say state is delaying their line of duty death benefits
- Texas first responders who die from COVID-19 denied state benefits
- Handcuffed and facedown: Why do people continue to die like this in police custody?
- Faulty DNA paternity test results bring decades of heartbreak, families say
- Texas prison system still tops US in virus cases, as deaths and criticism mount
- Body camera footage shows naked, unarmed man running away from security guard before being shot, killed
- 'I'm going to die': What it's like inside a federal prison where 70% have coronavirus
- Amidst police reforms, WFAA finds innocent citizens not fully compensated for damage caused by cops
- 'I'm scared every day': Correctional officers, inmates say Texas prisons botched COVID-19 response
- Outbreaks of COVID-19 claim dozens of lives at North Texas long-term care facilities
- He's not unemployed, but someone filed for benefits in his name. Where are your tax dollars going?
- Videos show long-term caregivers failing to properly wear masks while caring for 92-year-old woman