Inside Texas Politics
- Texas lawmaker would require Texas to connect to national power grids
- Could week one in the Paxton impeachment trial have been any more explosive?
- Board of Education member says videos from controversial conservative group not coming to Texas
- Former State Senator raising money for new school in Uvalde expects October groundbreaking
- Dallas County GOP chair says impeachment trial will end Ken Paxton controversy one way or the other
- Owner of historic construction firm fears for future of programs that help minorities and women
More Inside Politics
- Democrat travels Texas on listening tour in campaign for U.S. Senate
- City of Dallas bond proposal will focus on infrastructure; could be largest in decades
- GOP presidential hopeful says policy of busing migrants outside Texas 'doesn’t solve the problem'
- Superintendent says his district needed at least $250,000 more in state funding to meet new security requirements
- Former state lawmaker who kickstarted library book reviews never thought effort would grow so large
- North Texas Democrat continues push for special session to install A/C in prisons
- San Antonio Democrat leading Congressional delegation to Texas border
- Dallas County Judge 'not very confident' voter rolls will be clean after Texas exits multistate voter program