Inside Texas Politics
- Rep. Chris Turner calls Texas election bill a 'solution in search of a problem'
- Inside Texas Politics: Will Texas Democrats be able to stop SB 7 from passing a second time?
- First Black mayor elected in Little Elm suggests growth, change in Denton County
- Democrat Rep. Wu says House walkout sent a message to the public
- Speaker of the House rejects Lt. Gov. Patrick's criticism of legislative session management
- Beto O’Rourke shares timeline for decision about whether to run for Texas governor
More Inside Politics
- Inside Texas Politics: Texas city aims to become biggest entertainment destination between Las Vegas, Orlando
- The 'heartbeat' abortion bill was not a priority for Texas Republicans two years ago. What changed?
- U.S. Secretary of Education addresses whether children under 12 should keep their face masks for the fall
- In rare interview, CEO of Texas’ largest generator of electricity said state economy at stake if lawmakers don’t pass energy reform
- Inside Texas Politics: Why Republican lawmakers decided time was right for 'heartbeat' abortion bill
- Inside Texas Politics: What the Fort Worth mayoral race could mean for Republicans, Democrats in Texas
- Meet the candidates in the Fort Worth mayoral runoff: Mattie Parker and Deborah Peoples
- Will Texas Democrats field a viable candidate for governor next year?