Inside Texas Politics
- Inside Texas Politics: As redistricting begins, here's what Republicans and Democrats are expecting
- Republicans think Gov. Abbott is vulnerable. Why don’t Texas Democrats?
- Why are some prominent Republicans still silent on Texas' new abortion law?
- What will happen to Roe vs. Wade now that the Texas 'Heartbeat bill' is law?
- Texas Republican Congressman opposes Biden's budget and infrastructure plans
- After heartbeat bill, Texas Democrat says Roe v. Wade is clearly in jeopardy
More Inside Politics
- Inside Texas Politics: There's a quorum in the Texas House. What happens now?
- Why is Gov. Abbott receiving Regeneron antibody treatment if he has no COVID-19 symptoms?
- State Sen. Carol Alvarado on her 15-hour-long filibuster: Goal was to shine 'very bright spotlight on what's taking place'
- Inside Texas Politics: Do Democrats have a plan for the second special session?
- UT is joining the SEC. Lawmakers are furious, but a state senator doubts the school will be punished
- Dallas County Judge says the state has provided zero options to battle delta variant
- Republican congressman says intelligence foreshadowed Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- Abbott draws scrutiny for executive actions on COVID, migrants