Inside Texas Politics
- 'Permitless carry' initially didn’t have the votes to clear the Texas Senate. How did it pass?
- Inside Texas Politics: What about energy reform in Texas? Lt. Gov. Patrick on what could pass
- Here's what major bill won't pass the Texas Legislature in the final month of the session
- Businesses struggling to find workers because of stimulus plan, Texas congresswoman argues
- 500,000 charging stations for electric vehicles planned for parking lots, apartments, rest areas across US
- Inside Texas Politics: The House voted to decriminalize marijuana last week. Can it pass the Senate?
More Inside Politics
- Despite guilty verdicts, George Floyd Act still does not have votes in the Texas legislature
- Inside Texas Politics: 9 Republicans join Democrats in support of health insurance legislation
- Simple fix to prevent future electric outages has yet to be mandated by the Texas legislature
- Y’all-itics: From anxiety to relief, Black leaders react in real-time to conviction in George Floyd's death
- 'We see a lot of need in Texas,' Secretary Buttigieg explains pitching Biden's infrastructure plan
- Texas congressman: Overflow shelters for unaccompanied children could remain open indefinitely
- Inside Texas Politics: State budget negotiations could slow progress of HB 6
- Las Vegas Sands launches multimillion-dollar ad campaign to push for casinos in Texas