Inside Texas Politics
- A new Republican mayor in a Democratic stronghold pledges bipartisanship. Can it last?
- New Texas GOP chair vows to work with Republicans (Democrats, not so much)
- Texas Democrats expected to return to Austin in two weeks once special session ends
- Inside Texas Politics: COVID killed Democrats' messaging in D.C., political analyst says, as special session stalemate drags on
- 'Texans want their legislators to work': Don’t expect compromise in Austin in the near future, senator warns
- 'Corrosive to our democracy': Texas Democrats working towards federal election reform, but lack votes
More Inside Politics
- Republican senator says vote on election bill could happen as early as Tuesday
- Dallas lawmaker says Democrats have few options during special session
- Dallas Democrat supports some aspects, but not most, of GOP election bill
- Inside Texas Politics: Tensions high over election legislation as special session gets underway
- A special legislative session is hours away in Texas. Here’s what to expect.
- State Sen. Jane Nelson announces she won't seek reelection
- Inside Texas Politics: Previewing the legislative special session that kicks off July 8
- Inside Texas Politics: Texas congressman continues to fight for comprehensive immigration reform