Inside Texas Politics
- Influential Texas Democrat says she's 'fed up, but fired up' and hopes political pendulum swings back towards the middle
- After a regular session and 3 special sessions, what did the Texas Legislature get accomplished?
- Commerce Secretary expects improvement in supply chain issues by Christmas
- Texas redistricting: What happens to the elected officials who were drawn out of their districts?
- U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee vows to run for re-election after Republicans redraw her district, also considers legal action
- Y'all-itics: Mike Collier vs. Matthew Dowd. Can either Democrat defeat Dan Patrick?
More Inside Politics
- Multiple school shootings in Texas in a week shows 'no community is untouchable' to the violence, Mansfield mayor says
- Trump won Texas, but that isn't stopping a GOP election audit. Is this the new normal?
- New elementary school and stadiums highlight Fort Worth ISD bond issue
- Elections Committee Chair supports limited election audit, but not full-scale investigation
- Why is Texas starting an election audit now?
- Is redistricting the key to growing the GOP's majority? Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick weighs in
- Harris County Judge says tax rate cut will still fund budget
- Lt. Gov. expects Republicans to increase majority in Texas Senate after redistricting