Right on the Money
- How to keep from making the 'half-million-dollar' retirement mistake
- North Texas boss who adopted four-day workweek has challenge for other employers
- Sorry, haters: A year later, a Denton business that switched to a 4-day workweek is still thriving
- Some incentives may get home buyers into the market
- Dallas Central Appraisal District paid $170K ransom to get hacked website back up and running -- but its appraisals remain delayed
- Here come the homebuyers again!
- Big rule changes to retirement accounts (and it even affects people who don't have them now)
- Should you try for an electric vehicle credit right now while the rules are still being written?
- Shopping around and negotiating bills might help you beat the high cost of medical care in DFW
- Texas still has hundreds of millions of dollars available for homeowners who've struggled in the pandemic
- Will electricity rates in Texas finally come back down in 2023?
- Warning Texans: Your gift cards may lose value before the expiration date
- 2023 prediction: Big changes may be coming to our housing market
- The first ever Right on the Money hour-long special!