Right on the Money
- Why have 739,000 Texas workers quit their jobs in just two months?
- In four months, Texas parents have gotten $6.25 billion in advance child tax credit payments. And more is on the way
- 'America's top career coach' shares how you get noticed on LinkedIn
- Forced financing at the car dealership: Following WFAA story, Texas regulators getting complaints about dealers who refuse outside financing
- Why more people may opt to live in Texas but not work for Texas employers
- As you holiday shop early to avoid supply chain problems, beware: Many who 'buy now, pay later' are falling behind
- It ain't cheap: Here's how to save some money at the State Fair of Texas
- It's an odd labor market. 'America's top career coach' has advice on how to quit, get hired, move up and negotiate right now
- Hot Texas housing markets could help thousands of Texans shave thousands of dollars off their mortgage payments over time
- Are you one of the 'Texas Million'? Experts say homeowners could benefit from refinancing their mortgage, but haven't done it.
- I quit! Texas employers beware – it’s a job seekers market right now.
- Good news: Your property tax rate may be going down. Bad news: You might still owe more.
- Here's how much insurers in Texas made, even after they gave a lot of drivers a pandemic discount
- I had never heard this before from an auto dealer, so I asked a state regulator about it. They responded: 'We are concerned'