Right on the Money
- Texas wage expert says companies are still sweetening the deal to lure workers with more pay
- Have you accidentally sent money to the wrong recipient through apps? Here's how you can protect yourself
- With interest rates rising, do you have the homebuyer’s helper?
- Wildfires continue to pose threat to homes across Texas. A big reason you should check your home insurance
- You should know this if your A/C is struggling to keep up this summer…
- Food assistance applications piling up at understaffed Texas agency
- Major housing markets in Texas (finally) seeing the beginning of a housing inventory rebound
- Why you should stop procrastinating and name beneficiaries on your accounts (or update them)
- Your IRA or 401(k) may not look OK. When might the markets get better?
- Your credit score may rise! A lot of bad debt will be erased soon
- The market has been falling. Thinking of pulling your IRA or 401(k) out of stocks?
- When will gasoline prices go down? Texas expert has a prediction
- A record number of Texans applied to start businesses in the pandemic
- With Texas electric rates soaring, some homeowners consider making their own electricity