Right on the Money
- Higher fares, hordes of voucher-rich travelers, reopened countries: These are the predictions about how we'll travel in 2022
- Look for this info from the IRS to prevent a mistake that could severely delay processing your tax return
- Auto dealers respond after Texas consumers file complaints about 'forced financing'
- Used car prices have soared. When might they start to come back down?
- Report says it's cheaper to rent than to buy a home in North Texas. If you plan to buy, look out for rising interest rates
- It will have big sentimental value and monetary value: How some Mavs fans will get a coveted Dirk Nowitzki NFT
- We did it. Texas is now the job-quitting capital of the US. And that trend appears to be accelerating
- Report: In some parts of D-FW, rent has soared more than 30% in one year
- Texas is close to becoming the job-quitting capital of the country
- You're already walking and driving on it: D-FW manufacturer says new type of cement a step forward for environment
- Texas is producing the most oil in the country — and using the most gasoline, too
- New report: D-FW poised to become the biggest metro in the country to get back to pre-pandemic employment numbers
- Powerful group slams the practice of forced financing at Texas auto dealerships
- Pro tip: Why this may be the year to put cash and gift cards on your holiday wish list