Right on the Money
- Hot Texas housing markets could help thousands of Texans shave thousands of dollars off their mortgage payments over time
- Are you one of the 'Texas Million'? Experts say homeowners could benefit from refinancing their mortgage, but haven't done it.
- I quit! Texas employers beware – it’s a job seekers market right now.
- Good news: Your property tax rate may be going down. Bad news: You might still owe more.
- Here's how much insurers in Texas made, even after they gave a lot of drivers a pandemic discount
- I had never heard this before from an auto dealer, so I asked a state regulator about it. They responded: 'We are concerned'
- Loss leaders, $1 calculators and millions of dollars in aid to Texas universities: How it may all save you money as you get ready for Back to School
- Single and ready to spend: Survey says Americans ready to lay down serious cash to rev up their dating lives again
- Texas cautions employers about requiring employees to be vaccinated
- Nearly 1.5 million Texans have 'no' or 'little' confidence they can make the rent
- Parents: Another deadline is looming for you to opt out of the IRS sending you monthly payments. So, why would you opt out?
- Gov. Abbott ended federal unemployment in Texas to get people back to work. Now, claims for state unemployment are going up
- D-FW home prices set a(nother) record. But bidding wars have reportedly started to ease
- Mark Cuban has a gallery where you can show your NFTs. So how do you even make one?