FORT WORTH, Texas — A man was shot Saturday night in Fort Worth and police are trying to figure out who is responsible for it.
Authorities say the shooting happened around 11:43 p.m. Saturday near the 1313 block of Royster Road in Fort Worth.
Officers say the man was shot multiple times and had a gunshot wound to his back and one to his chest.
The victim was transported to the hospital and his condition is unknown at this time, according to police.
Authorities say the suspect is still at large. Anyone with information is asked to call police.
More on WFAA:
- ‘Daddy went swimming’: Girl, 3, found alone on boat on Lake Granbury
- 'Put down your gun': Faith leaders call for week of peace after 9-year-old girl killed by crossfire
- On again: High school football game between Plano, El Paso will happen
- Frisco man, woman arrested on charges connected to heroin overdose death
- First Texas case of lung disease linked to vaping found in teen
- Four men indicted on new criminal charges in the kidnapping, slaying of Shavon Randle
- Recognize this man? Police say he groped two women in McKinney while they were walking their dogs