FORT WORTH, Texas — Police responded to a shooting in the 3500 block of Pecos Street just before midnight Thursday.
Two men were standing outside in the yard talking when a vehicle drove by and opened fire.
One victim was shot in the leg, the other was pierced in the hand and shoulder, according to police. Both victims sustained non-life threatening injuries and were taken to the hospital for treatment.
Police say no one is in custody at this time. Witnesses inside the house say they didn't recognize the vehicle.
The investigation is ongoing.
This is a developing story. Check back for new information. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More local WFAA coverage:
- Suspect in possible road rage shooting released, Garland police say
- 'The world is sadder without her': Vigil held for woman found dead in burning SUV
- 'If he smoked cigarettes, he'd still be here'; family thinks vaping killed beloved martial arts teacher in 2013
- Dallas students shine a different light on complex where three juveniles were killed
- Grieving Fort Worth mother teaches others life-saving skills after losing her teen son