- North Texas medical experts keeping eye on Delta variant, encouraging vaccinations
- Should vaccinated people mask up with COVID-19 cases rising?
- 'Single best solution': As COVID hospitalizations, cases surge in Tarrant County health director urges vaccines
- NFL teams face potential forfeits for COVID-19 outbreaks
- How to travel safely during your summer family vacation this year
- CDC: Fully vaccinated people can largely ditch masks indoors
More COVID-19 Stories
- Tokyo Olympics COVID cases reach 91 as 2 more athletes test positive
- Sundance Square tenants say lack of support from new management is hindering COVID recovery
- Gov. Abbott says there will be no more mask mandates
- Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people.
- Unvaccinated staff eyed in rising nursing home COVID cases, deaths
- US life expectancy in 2020 saw biggest drop since WWII
- Districts, parents and doctors prep for school year with COVID-19 cases surging
- Battling low inner-city vaccination rates by taking 'confidence' on the road