ARLINGTON, Texas — A man died in a car crash in Arlington Saturday after his motorcycle struck a car as the car was trying to turn at an intersection, Arlington police said.
Around 3:54 p.m., the motorcyclist was headed west in the 2500 block of East Division Street near Watson Road while the car was headed east, police said. When the car tried to turn north onto Watson Road, the motorcycle struck the car and the motorcyclist, a man in his late 20s, was ejected from the bike, police said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were two people in the car who weren't hurt, police said. The Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office will identify the motorcyclist pending a notification fo next of kin. Speed has not been ruled out as a factor in the crash, police said.
This is a developing story. Check back for new information. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More on WFAA:
- Two shot at pee-wee football game in Fort Worth, police say
- 'I am awesome': How a millennial built a fentanyl empire
- More than 2,000 fetal remains found on deceased Indiana doctor's property
- Keys for Cowboys in Week 2 against NFC East rival Washington
- Mother says Ohio daycare employees in video should never work with children again
- Mother dies in accidental house fire, authorities say