TARRANT COUNTY, Texas — Update 7:56 a.m. on Sept. 22: This story has been updated with a link to the GoFundMe.
A mother is dead and two relatives are injured after a house fire in Sansom Park, officials say.
Authorities say a family was inside the one-story house when the fire occurred Saturday at the 5200 block of Calloway Street around 9:08 a.m.
Crews rushed to the scene and transported the victims to Parkland Hospital. Officials say the mother, later identified as 35-year-old Roxanne Flores, was pronounced dead at the hospital.
A male adult remains in critical condition. Authorities say a 16-year-old girl who was pulled from a window when the home was burning suffered severe injuries.
Police say there was a child who was home during the fire who was not injured. His age has not been released.
Tarrant County Fire officials say the fire was accidental. They have not determined a cause.
River Oaks, Lake Worth, Saginaw, Azle, Blue Mound and Lockheed Martin assisted with extinguishing the fire, officials said.
Click here if you would like to donate to the family's GoFundMe account.
More on WFAA:
- Jury in murder trial for Amber Guyger will likely be sequestered
- Petland in Frisco faces scrutiny after undercover investigation by Humane Society
- 'Send your prayers': Girl in medically-induced coma after contracting brain-eating amoeba infection
- Scammers targeting guests from inside Austin hotels
- 'She shouldn't have died that way,' says best friend of Fort Worth woman beaten to death