DALLAS — Updated at 2:25 p.m. Dec. 9 with the identity of the victim.
One person is dead after a shooting Sunday in the Vickery Meadow neighborhood in northeast Dallas, police said.
At 1:36 p.m., Dallas police officers responded to a shooting call at the 24-Hour Store parking lot located at 8455 Park Lane, near Hemlock Avenue. They found an unidentified black man wearing a camouflage jacket dead on the scene after being shot, police said.
The Dallas County Medical Examiner's Office later identified the man as 22-year-old Mohamed Abdi Mohamed.
Police said Mohamed and one of the unknown suspects started yelling at each other and were arguing when another unknown suspect shot the victim.
Police did not have any information on the suspects. The investigation is ongoing.
This is a developing story. Check back for new information. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More on WFAA:
- Bexar County deputy arrested, accused of conducting unlawful strip searches
- Two shot at Mesquite home
- Search for shooter after man wounded at Dallas apartment complex
- 'Sesame Street' puppeteer Caroll Spinney, voice of Big Bird, dies at age 85
- '40 minutes of mayhem': North Texas father, 22, killed in home invasion after recent move to Michigan