DALLAS — The suspected Dave & Buster's shooter arrested Sunday has bonded out of jail, according to Dallas county records.
Aurikel Silverio, 24, was arrested Sunday on two charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Police and witnesses say he fired a gun and shot an innocent bystander during a fight over a stuffed animal in a Dallas Dave & Buster's parking lot Sunday.
Silverio posted a $50,000 bond and was released shortly after 12:30 p.m. Monday, according to jail records.
Innocent bystander Carlos Chapa was shot in the leg during the incident.
“As soon as I turned around I see him take out the gun, he cocked it, and it was a bam-bam-bam,” Chapa said.
Chapa is now at home and recovering with his leg in a cast.
More on WFAA:
- Ex-MLB pitcher sues Houston Astros in sign-stealing scandal
- Cloudy, chilly, and rainy the next few days
- Valentine's Day food deals for couples, singles and all the rest
- Buttigieg, Sanders campaigns request Iowa caucus recanvass
- Military to announce over 100 US troops with brain injuries after Iran attack