Dallas police are searching for a suspect who they say shot at a crowd of people Saturday night.
Police said the shooting happened around 10:20 p.m. near the 100 block of Spelt Lane.
When officers arrived at the scene, a victim told investigators he had been grazed by a bullet.
Another person had been shot in the eye and was transported to the hospital, according to officials. That victim's condition is unknown.
Police did not release a detailed description of the suspect.
More on WFAA:
- Wrong-way driver killed in crash, Dallas police say
- Homeowner's security camera captures suspects jumping on car windshields in Corpus Christi
- Monsoon flooding death toll climbs to 164 in South Asia
- Search to identify young suspect in shooting death of 15-year-old boy
- 'It looked like fog coming in': McKinney residents concerned after waking up to find neighborhood coated in dust