The Community Marketing team manages more than 150 event sponsorships, benefiting the North Texas nonprofit community. Sponsorship requests should be submitted for consideration four to six months prior to the event. Following are a few questions we typically ask when considering a sponsorship request:
- What nonprofit organization benefits from the event? Do we already sponsor something benefiting that nonprofit organization?
- Is the event open to the public?
- Is the event affordable? (We typically sponsor events with a ticket price of $50 or less.)
- Is the event of interest to a large number of viewers/readers?
- Does it pose a major conflict with anything we currently sponsor?
- Are at least a few thousand people expected to attend?
- Is it a first-time event? (Typically, we do not sponsor first-time events.)
- What other sponsors have already been confirmed? What is their level of support?
- What visibility/benefits can we expect for our support?
For more sponsorship information, contact:
Director of Community Marketing