- Apartment complex releases statement after woman says she came home to find they had mistakenly evicted her
- 1 person in custody following chase, crash near Alvarado
- Children with underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for severe COVID-19, North Texas health experts say
- Parker County woman faces child abuse charge in connection to the death of her 5-year-old son
- Tarrant County judge says 3,500 children ages 12-15 pre-registered for COVID-19 vaccines
- Educational tour coming to North Texas hopes to encourage Latinos to get vaccinated
- Texas officials knew foster children were illegally placed in an unsafe shelter. It didn't end until a whistleblower came forward.
- Prospects for many Texas House bills dim if they’re not passed today. Here’s what you need to know.
- End of an era: Texas Motor Speedway President Eddie Gossage says he will step down in June
- Here's what counties and school districts plan to do now that Pfizer vaccine was authorized for 12 to 15-year-olds
- World’s top-ranked junior golfer strives for golf greatness
- Perspectives: 2 weeks ago, I realized I could either be a witness to history, report on it or be a part of it
- Carroll ISD divided after heated election focused on anti-racism plan
- How to stop a ransomware attack? Texas engineers believe they’ve found a solution
- When will pediatricians in Texas begin administering the COVID-19 vaccine to children?