- Sen. John Cornyn tweet about SCOTUS ruling related to racial segregation going viral
- Texas Supreme Court: $30 billion bullet train project has authority to seize land
- Protesters rally across North Texas after SCOTUS abortion ruling
- Large crowd gathers in downtown Dallas for pro-choice rally
- North Texas priest says faith leaders should be 'voice of stability' in Sunday sermon following Roe v. Wade overturn
- US Army Corps of Engineers has seen 17 DFW drownings since October, more than all of last fiscal year
- Texas fertility clinics assess impact of SCOTUS' Roe v. Wade decision
- Health clinics on both sides of abortion debate react to Supreme Court's decision
- 'I lost a dear sister': North Texans discuss impact of abortion rights controversy
- How North Texas religious leaders reacted to Roe v. Wade getting overturned
- North Texas religious leaders disagree on SCOTUS abortion ruling
- Roe v. Wade is overturned. What does that mean for abortion in Texas?
- Dallas ISD passes budget for next school year, approving higher starting salaries for teachers
- Dallas County DA says he won't prosecute women seeking abortions
- How will the Texas foster care system be impacted amid the overturning of Roe v. Wade?