Thank you for your interest in inviting a WFAA on-air personality to participate in your event.
Please read the guidelines and submit the form below.
- Requests must be submitted via Talent Request Form no less than three (3) months prior to your event
- Requests submitted less than sixty (60) days prior to the event will not be considered
- Please allow at least two (2) weeks to receive a response to your request
- WFAA does not charge fees for talent appearances and talent may not be compensated for participation
- Talent will not be available to attend event rehearsals, pre/post activities, planning meetings, etc., unless agreed upon with WFAA management, pending talent availability
- Talent availability is limited during ratings periods (February, May, November)
- Organizations must have a back-up plan in the event talent is required to cover an emergency news event, etc.
Organizations must provide the following finalized information to talent no
less than one (1) week prior to the scheduled event:
- Organization's mission
- Event goal
- Talent expectations
- Emcee script, if applicable
- Run of show, if applicable
- Updated attendance expectations
- Any changes to provided material must be promptly provided to talent via email
- If required information is not provided in a timely manner, WFAA reserves the right to withdraw from the event.
- Organizations will be asked to complete a post-event feedback survey to help WFAA improve the Talent Request process