ORLANDO, Fla. — What seemed like just a kid's toy ended up being much more at the Orlando International Airport.
TSA agents said they found two high-capacity magazines hidden inside a baby’s toy this month. TSA said the toy and the box were made to look like it had been factory sealed.
TSA agents called for a bag check on the toy after it went through the X-ray screening. Police were called to the airport and took the magazines.
TSA reported there were 205 firearms found in carry-on bags between Nov. 4 and Nov. 17. Agents said they found 176 of those firearms loaded and 72 even had a round in the chamber.
Bringing firearms to the security checkpoint could get you arrested or cost you up to a $13,333 penalty. TSA said fire arms should be transported in a hard-sided container and transported as checked baggage only. You can read more about flying with firearms here.
What other people are reading right now:
- America's first Thanksgiving was actually in St. Augustine, Florida
- Why the 'Trucker Salute' is a tradition worth saving
- Woman accused of firing into KFC for not being given a fork and a napkin
- Two people arrested for pulling a horse behind a pickup truck
- Users report Facebook, Instagram outages around the world
- Woman meets long-lost brother...60 years later
- President Trump: We're not going to change the name 'Thanksgiving'
FREE 10NEWS APP: