PLANO, Texas — Police believe a man was struck not once, but twice by two vehicles in Plano.
A man laying in the roadway was hit by a vehicle near Spring Creek Parkway and Cheyenne Trail just after 2 a.m. this morning.
Police believe the man was in the roadway because he was previously struck by a vehicle before the second one hit him.
The victim was not carrying an ID so police are working to identify him. Officials say the victim is a black man believed to be in his 30s.
The investigation is still ongoing.
This is a developing story. Check back for new information. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More local WFAA coverage:
- Suspect in possible road rage shooting released, Garland police say
- Motorcycle wreck in Grand Prairie kills one, injures two
- 'The world is sadder without her': Vigil held for woman found dead in burning SUV
- 'If he smoked cigarettes, he'd still be here': family thinks vaping killed beloved martial arts teacher in 2013
- 'He's never going to hurt another woman again': Man found guilty of kidnapping ex-girlfriend gets life in prison