Would you be willing to wear your biggest rival's apparel and post about on your social media pages? There's a company who wants to pay someone to bear this burden.
Cable.TV has launched the "NFL Rival Survival Challenge" and is planning to pay a sports fan $2,000. All that fan has to do is spend the rest of the NFL season wearing his or her rival's colors and then posting about it online.
There is an application on the company's website to find the right die-hard football fan for the task. The winner has to post updates on their Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and other social media accounts.
The application will be open until October 4, and Cable.TV will choose a winner by October 11. You can apply for yourself here.
More Dallas Cowboys coverage from WFAA.com:
- Pollard's production could preserve Zeke long term
- Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: From greedy to great in win over Dolphins
- NFL team valuations jump in 2019 — and the Cowboys are still on top
- 'Let the best of Boone be lived out in each of us': Friends, family remember T. Boone Pickens
- Jerry Jones says teams do pay attention to players airing grievances on social media