TAMPA, Fla. — It’s that time of year again. The season that makes me itch worse than pollen.
March Madness is back.
That means it's time to fill out those NCAA Tournament brackets. Over 36 million Americans expect to take part in that annual basketball tradition. That includes me, 10 Tampa Bay reporter Bobby Lewis, and my children.
For almost a decade, I have been trying to pick a more accurate bracket than my kids and I almost never win. This year, I called in a secret weapon - the newest member of the family.
The 2020 tournament was canceled so this is the first time our little one has experienced the tournament. I hope her fresh eyes help me pick up a win for the first time in years.
You can keep up with the results of the NCAA Tournament online or on air with 10 Tampa Bay.
- Study: 3 feet of distance in a classroom could be enough to limit the spread of COVID-19
- Doctors say comments made at Governor DeSantis' public health roundtable were 'disheartening'
- Publix says employees will get leftover COVID-19 vaccines
- Social media 'influencers' paid thousands of Florida taxpayers' money to promote virtual vacations
- What you need to know about ticks in Florida
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter