DeMar DeRozan hit the tiebreaking jumper with 0.5 seconds left, giving him 27 of his 33 points in the second half and lifting the San Antonio Spurs to a 119-117 victory over the Dallas Mavericks.
Dejounte Murray scored 25 points as the Spurs stopped a season-long five-game losing streak.
They avoided the first season sweep by their Texas rival in the 41-year history of the Dallas franchise.
Luka Doncic scored 29 points, including a tying basket with 19 seconds left.
- The Mavericks decision not to double team DeMar DeRozan
- The big game from Kristaps Porzingis
- Josh Richardson's weird season
- The rise of Dorian Finney-Smith
- The offensive potential Kristaps Porzingis really has