Editor's note: The video is from Sept. 2019, when the Castro twins turned 45 years old.
Joaquin Castro had the perfect comeback for a Twitter user who told him not to run for president.
"I think it’s time to give up on being President. You didn’t have a chance anyways," the user tweeted to Castro.
Castro's response: "You're so right."
The Twitter user likely confused Joaquin with his twin brother Julián Castro. Julián, the former Secretary of Housing and mayor of San Antonio, is presidential hopeful among a crowded field of Democratic candidates.
The Twitter user's confusion isn't a complete surprise. First of all, the brothers are identical twins.
And Joaquin is also involved in politics.
He's currently serving his fourth term as a U.S. Representative for Texas' 20th legislative district.
More political coverage from WFAA:
- Yang’s 2020 campaign reports raising $10M in third quarter
- Donald Trump 'Keep America Great' Dallas rally scheduled for Oct. 17
- Tarrant County to consider early voting changes on college campuses for 2020
- Support for impeachment inquiry divided squarely along Texas party lines
- Ivanka Trump and Google commit to White House job training initiative