FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — One little boy in Connecticut was so proud of his little sister graduating from pre-K, he teared up as he hugged her after the ceremony.
Of course, his little sister began crying as well. Their mother snapped a photo of them, and it's since racked up thousands of likes on Instagram.
Aundrea Smith said on Instagram: "Today my daughter graduated from Pre-K. After the ceremony, my son walked up to her and gave her a hug."
"I'm just so proud of you," the boy said to his sister.
The little girl, dressed in her blue cap and gown, starts crying, and then their parents are wiping away tears.
Smith said her husband asked the girl, "Pumpkin, why are you crying?"
"I'm just so happy," the little girl said.
Smith said in the post, "We are so blessed."
What other people are reading right now:
- Police: Man shot baby in the head after child's mom rejected his advances
- Identity of 2nd body found in orange grove released
- 85 people arrested in Hillsborough County human trafficking sting
- Teen escapes from Florida juvenile facility
- Hold your horses: Horseback riding ban could be coming to Tampa Bay
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.