Build-a-Bear Workshop can get, um, crowded sometimes. Especially when there's a sale.
With the holidays approaching, the giant in soft, cuddly things is giving parents and grandparents another shopping option with its launch of stores inside select Walmart locations across the U.S. It's part of a six-store pilot program. Some stores open as early as Tuesday, Oct. 16. Others open in the following two weeks.
Build-A-Bear Workshop stores open inside Walmart locations:
- Oct. 16: Dallas (1521 N. Cockrell Hill Road, Dallas, TX 75211)
- Oct. 16: Stockton, Calif. (3223 E. Hammer Lane, Stockton, CA 95212)
- Oct. 16: Phoenix (5250 W. Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ 85031)
- Oct. 23: Riverside, Calif. (6250 Valley Springs Pkwy., Riverside, CA 92507)
- Oct. 23: Daytona Beach, Fla. (1101 Beville Road, Daytona Beach, FL 32119)
- Oct. 25: Victorville, Calif. (12234 Palmdale Road, Victorville, CA 92392)
Build-A-Bear promises that the majority of the furry friends will be available at all six locations, along with a vast line of accessories.
Plus, a new collection
The stores will carry a new collection called Condo Cubs. The cubs are super-soft baby versions of bears, naturally, but also cats, dogs and rabbits. Squeeee! They start at $10 each.
- Build-a-Bear has a new Pokemon plush toy your kid will want to cuddle
- Build-a-Bear chaos: How to get your $15 voucher after the failed Pay Your Age event
- Exclusive first look at Disney's Top 15 Toys of 2018, fun toys for the holidays
- Amazon's Top 25 toys for the 2018 holidays. Get your gift list ready