Marshall police arrested three men Wednesday after finding drugs and stolen weapons inside a house.
Around 3 p.m. Wednesday, Marshall police and Harrison County officers executed a search warrant and found the items inside a residence near 603 North Grove Street.
Police said they recovered more than six pounds of marijuana, six firearms, cocaine and other illegal narcotics.
There was also more than $2,000 and a large amount of counterfeit money in the house, police said.
Keyan Jernigan 25, Daric Johnson, 26; and Lavonza Spears, 19; were all arrested and booked into the Harrison County jail.
The trio faces multiple drug-related charges and stolen firearm charges.
More on WFAA:
- 'My daughter could have been saved,' mother says of woman killed in Hotel ZaZa
- Councilman wants state troopers out of South Dallas
- Ex-DPS official accused in brutal rape gets large bond reduction with multiple conditions
- Mother fatally shot while protecting daughter at birthday party, family says
- RAW VIDEO: Man breaks a Garland Braum's drive-thru window, drives off with two cash registers