A woman died at an area hospital after being shot Monday night in the 6100 block of Royalton Drive, Dallas police said.
The woman, 59, was taken from the scene to the hospital by first responders. She was pronounced dead at the hospital, police said.
Neighbors told WFAA the woman was driving home when the shooting happened.
The suspects are still at large, police said.
This is a developing story. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More on WFAA:
- Shooter in attack on NAS Corpus Christi attended Del Mar College
- 1 dead in north Dallas shooting
- 2-year-old girl dies after suspected drunken driver involved in chase crashes into Mustang
- 67-year-old man first Tarrant County jail inmate to die from coronavirus, officials say
- 24-year-old taken into custody after 1 killed outside Uptown nightclub, Dallas police say