Breaking News
More () »

Two men rushed to hospital after suffering flash burns

The incident occurred Saturday afternoon in Fort Worth.
Credit: Glen R. Ellman/Fort Worth Fire Department
Fort Worth Fire Department responds to a call Saturday.

FORT WORTH, Texas — Two men working in an electrical room were injured Saturday in Fort Worth, officials confirm. 

Around 1:40 p.m., Fort Worth firefighters responded to a call near the 100 block of Throckmorton Street.

When fire crews arrived, the two victims had suffered flash burns to their faces and upper extremities, authorities say. 

Both men were rushed to the hospital. Their condition is unknown at this time. 

This is a developing story and will be updated. For more breaking news coverage, download the all-new WFAA app.

More on WFAA:

Before You Leave, Check This Out