FORT WORTH, Texas — A man is dead after fire officials say he was pinned under a vehicle at a Fort Worth salvage yard.
Around 5:40 p.m., Fort Worth fire officials said they responded to a rescue call at an auto salvage yard near the 2500 block of Decatur Avenue.
When fire crews arrived at the scene, they said the victim was pinned between the vehicle and ground. He was pronounced dead at the scene, according to officials.
The victim has not been publicly identified.
Fire officials and police are investigating the deadly incident.
The cause of death is yet to be determined.
This is a developing story. Check back for new information. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More on WFAA:
- Standoff underway after one shot in Piedmont Addition area of Dallas
- As Dallas resumes regular brush and bulk trash collection, two-month-old storm debris pile catches fire
- Belongings packed up for half of residents from crane damaged building
- Dallas businesses warning others about customers using counterfeit cash
- Friends of Fort Worth woman missing since 2016 hope for answers as kidnapping trial begins
- Man, woman kidnapped from Dallas apartment complex, police say