HURST, Texas — Hurst police are investigating after a 4-month-old baby died Wednesday night.
Officers responded around 8:35 p.m. to the 100 block of Plaza Boulevard near Pipeline Road. An infant was not breathing, police said.
Officers performed CPR, the baby was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead, officials said.
This is a developing story. Check back for new information. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More on WFAA:
- Dallas schools trustee's son killed in east Oak Cliff shooting
- Haltom City police looking for person of interest in woman's death
- Philadelphia gunman identified after wounding six officers
- 9-year-old girl killed in gang shooting crossfire, police say
- Dallas police investigate possible link after one killed, another injured in two shootings on same street
- Dallas businesses warning others about customers using counterfeit cash