A man was shot Tuesday night in east Arlington, police said.
Arlington police officers responded to a shooting around 10:47 p.m. at 1600 Sherry St. and found a man who had been shot in his lower leg. Police said the man probably recognized the shooter from a previous altercation.
The man was taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
No other information is available at this time.
This is a developing story. Check back for new information. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More on WFAA:
- Mesquite mom still missing four months later, police have few leads
- Wednesday's Child: Elijah
- Trump signs student debt forgiveness for disabled veterans
- CDC reports 153 possible cases of lung disease connected to vaping
- 3 hospitalized after deck collapses during house tour in Cedar Hill