A 28-year-old man died Wednesday morning in Denton after he was hit by a car, Denton police said.
The man was believed to be in the middle of the southbound lanes of I-35 in Denton when he was hit at 8:36 a.m. Wednesday, police said. No arrests have been made and police said the driver of the car was not believed to be intoxicated.
The crash is still being investigated, police said.
More on WFAA:
- Citing virus, EPA has stopped enforcing environmental laws
- Coronavirus live updates: US leads world in confirmed cases
- Dallas emergency council committee will have funds available for small businesses in 3-6 months
- Fort Worth priest who had COVID-19 calls it the worst sickness he's ever had
- These are the confirmed COVID-19 cases in Dallas-Fort Worth