MCKINNEY, Texas — H-E-B is hosting a job fair for its upcoming store in McKinney with 700 positions open to fill.
The store, which plans to open sometime this summer, hopes to hire both full-time and part-time employees for all positions including bakery, deli, produce, seafood, market, catering and more.
The hiring event will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Feb. 28 at the Collin College Conference Center, located at 2400 Community Avenue in McKinney.
The grocer has announced a slew of projects in North Texas, including a recent purchase of land in Celina.
The McKinney store will be located on the northeast corner of Custer Road and Eldorado Parkway. Stores currently open in North Texas include Frisco and Waxahachie, with several others on the way.
H-E-B said most hourly store roles start at $15 an hour and include a discount program, partner stock plan and 401K plans.
For those interested in attending, the grocer said they must complete an application, which can be done online or by texting "HEB794" to 81931 for all available McKinney positions.
Open DFW stores
- Frisco H-E-B
- 4800 Main St., Frisco, Texas 7033
- Waxahachie H-E-B
- 800 Hwy. 77, Waxahachie, Texas, 75165
- Ennis H-E-B
- 101 S. Clay St., Ennis, Texas, 75119
- Burleson H-E-B Plus!
- 165 N.W. John Jones Dr., Burleson, Texas, 76208
- Corsicana H-E-B
- 201 S. 15th St., Corsicana, Texas, 75110
- Cleburne H-E-B
- 600 W. Henderson, Cleburne, Texas, 76033
- Granbury H-E-B
- 3804 U.S. Hwy. 377, Granbury, Texas, 76049
- Hudson Oaks H-E-B
- 100 Hudson Oaks Dr., Hudson Oaks, Texas, 76087
Stores coming soon
- Allen – E. Exchange Parkway and N. Greenville Avenue (expected to open late 2023)
- McKinney – northeast corner of Custer Road and Eldorado Parkway (expected to open late 2023)
- Plano – Spring Creek Parkway and Preston Road (Opening Date: November 2, 2022)
- Mansfield – corner of U.S. 287 and East Broad Street (groundbreaking is Friday, Feb. 3, 2023)
- Fort Worth – "H-E-B Alliance" at northwest corner of Heritage Trace Parkway and N. Riverside Drive (groundbreaking will be held on Nov. 16; expected to open in 2024)