DALLAS — Dallas police are asking for any information about whoever attacked a woman in early November who later died in the hospital.
Police said that at 3:30 a.m. on Nov. 1, officers were investigating an unrelated call in the 5500 block of Maple Avenue in northwest Dallas when they found Charity Crim, a 39-year-old woman who had injuries "consistent with a violent attack."
Police took Crim to a local hospital. She died on Nov. 16 from injuries suffered on Nov. 1, police said.
If you have any information, Dallas police asks that you contact Detective Gilmore with the Dallas Police Department Homicide Unit by phone at (214) 671-3608, or by email at email@example.com. Please reference case #220857-2019.
This is a developing story. Check back for new information. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More on WFAA:
- Colorado radio host says he was fired for criticizing President Trump
- Woman shot in the head during West Dallas carjacking, police say
- UT System increases tuition by hundreds of dollars for all campuses for 2020, 2021
- One person wounded in road-rage shooting Sunday, Dallas police say
- Woman killed in drive-by shooting near park, Dallas police say