RICHARDSON, Texas — A townhouse was completely destroyed in a fire Sunday morning in Richardson, officials say.
The townhouse was under construction when it erupted in flames and no injuries were reported, officials say.
The incident occurred near East Renner Road and North Plano Road. Crews say the fire was so large that a plume of smoke could be seen from the highway.
Detectives are investigating the cause of the fire.
This is a developing story. Check back for new information. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More on WFAA:
- NFL running back, former Longhorn Cedric Benson killed in West Austin motorcycle crash
- Kathy Ireland reveals cutthroat side of modeling in first novel based on true stories
- Massive turnout at march in latest Hong Kong protest
- This Texas teacher left the classroom for the rap stage, but continues to inspire students
- Fugitive lived in makeshift bunker for 3 years in Wisconsin
- 'Put down your gun': Faith leaders call for week of peace after 9-year-old girl killed by crossfire