DALLAS — A man and woman were killed in a double shooting Saturday morning, Dallas police say.
Around 12:15 a.m., officers responded to a shooting call near the 4400 block of Cicero Street in Dallas.
When officers arrived at the scene they found 39-year-old Jennifer Hernandez and 26-year-old Kenneth Wesley with gunshot wounds.
Both were laying on driveway next to a green vehicle, police say.
According to authorities, Hernandez died at the scene. Wesley was transported to the hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
Police say they are investigating the shooting and believe the suspect is still at large.
This is a developing story. Check back for new information. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More on WFAA:
- 'Her death will not be in vain': Dallas mayor vows to do more about violence after shooting death of 9 year old
- Suspect in death of woman found in burning SUV was a Lyft driver
- CDC addresses recent surge of lung illnesses potentially related to vaping
- Man hit by DART train while hiding from police, authorities say
- Quick-thinking neighbors jump into action after smelling natural gas
- Boy and mom at center of Amber Alert found dead in Waxahachie parking garage
- Accused killer is getting off too easy, even with a murder charge, victims friends say