FRISCO, Texas — A brand new 80,000 square-foot "real-life city" called KidZania is looking to hire 500 team members for its new Frisco location.
The first-ever U.S. location is scheduled to open sometime this fall at the Stonebriar Centre in Frisco.
The "real-life city" will be built in a way that allows children to enhance their social and emotional skills and envision possibilities for their future.
KidZania is seeking team members 18 years old or older, who are energetic and enjoy working with children.
The company is looking to fill various positions including activity facilitation, food and beverage, merchandising, security and more.
Aspiring team members can apply online or in person at the hiring center.
The hiring center is right across from Foot Locker on the Lower-Level, near Dillard's.
Interviews will be held 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday through October 4 at the Stonebriar Centre.
According to the company's website, KidZania also plans to open locations in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York in the next two years.
More on WFAA:
- Amazon to host hiring event in Dallas
- Looking for small business friendliness? Head to Fort Worth
- Frisco vs. Plano: Which district has higher-rated schools?
- Why millennials are choosing – or spurning – Dallas
- Here’s where Texas’ top business leaders went to college
- Target to hire 130,000-plus team members for the Holidays: Here's how to apply
- Need a side gig? 2020 US Census begins hiring campaign
- Dickies Arena is hiring in Fort Worth