A 52-year-old woman has been arrested after Dallas police say she stabbed her boyfriend to death.
According to Dallas police, the stabbing occurred around 1 a.m. Saturday near the 3800 block of Wendelkin Street.
Authorities say when they arrived at the scene, the victim was inside his bedroom bleeding from several stab wounds. The man was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released at this time, pending next of kin.
Detectives arrested 52-year-old Audrea Johnson in connection with the incident.
According to police, Johnson was dating the victim and admitted to stabbing him multiple times. She was booked into jail on a murder charge.
This is a developing story. Download our free WFAA app to stay up-to-date on all news stories in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
More on WFAA:
- Off-duty Dallas police officer beaten unconscious at apartment complex pool
- Dallas County detention officer arrested, accused of assaulting inmate
- Woman allegedly stabbed Plano officer, another driver, before being fatally shot, officials say
- Arlington doctor, 2 employees accused of drug distribution, fraud
- Man suspected of injuring 2 officers arrested, Watauga police say