Police are searching for a man caught on camera picking up a woman from behind and carrying her into a breezeway at a Grapevine apartment complex.
Grapevine police say the man seen on surveillance video is a suspect in a series of attacks targeting women over a two-day period at apartment complexes along Mustang Drive.
Police are investigating five cases they believe are linked to the man. In each case, the man either exposed himself or grabbed his victim, police said.
One woman's collarbone was broken as she struggled to escape the man. Each of the women was able to get away from the suspect, authorities say.
The attacks happened on Monday and Tuesday at apartment complexes between the 2800 and 3000 blocks of Mustang Drive. Authorities say they have increased patrols in the area.
The attacker is described as a Hispanic male in his early 20s between 5-feet-3 and 5-feet-8. He has a thin build and short, curly black hair.
Police released a sketch based on witnesses' descriptions of the man.
Anyone with information on the attacks or the attacker's identity is asked to call Grapevine police at 817-410-3200 during business hours or 817-410-8127 after hours.
People who spots the man should call 911.
More WFAA local coverage:
- Search underway for missing Dallas toddler
- Mesquite police looking for suspect in robbery near elementary school
- Silver Alert issued for missing woman, 70, in Trophy Club
- Suspected drunken driver arrested after plowing into cop's motorcycle during traffic stop
- Texas man eaten by his 18 dogs, Johnson County officials say