A search is underway for a man accused of raping a child.
"Let's find him!" said the Denton County Sheriff's Office in a tweet Friday.
Accused of continuous sexual abuse of a child, Luis Daniel Hernandez never showed up to trial.
Late Friday evening, the sheriff's office announced a $1,000 reward for information leading to his arrest.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call the Denton County Sheriff's Office at 1-800-388-8477.
More local WFAA reports:
- 'A verdict of guilty does not mean you're anti-police,' says prosecution as jury deliberates in retrial of former Mesquite officer
- VIDEO: Southlake DPS wants to charge biker who 'brake checked' officer, keeping him from pulling someone over
- Beloved Denton sub shop battling UNT expansion to keep doors open
- Impaired wrong-way driver faces murder charges in deaths of former Dallas councilwoman and daughter
- This organization wants to pay your electric bill
- Museums and personal scrapbooks honor the historic mission of Apollo 11