Fort Worth police said Wednesday they have arrested three people in connection with a shooting that injured five at Village Creek Park on Mother's Day.
Dcameron McKellar, 21, and Kristopher Robinzine, 26 face charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Kieston Allen, 20, faces a terroristic threat charge.
Fort Worth police say that the gang unit was able to identify the three suspects. The investigation is ongoing.
Police were at the park that day in an attempt to stop a crowd of nearly 400 people from drinking alcohol, riding ATVs and gathering in large numbers before shots rang out and injured five people.
More on WFAA:
- Man arrested, family members rescued after woman killed in domestic violence shooting, police say
- Girlfriend accused of breaking former Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst's ribs, hitting him with pot at their Houston home
- 7-year-old girl dies after being struck by SUV in Arlington
- Mother, child killed in murder-suicide identified
- Texas man falsely claimed to employ hundreds in order to receive PPP loans, DOJ says