Dallas police are searching for a suspect after a man was shot and rushed to the hospital Friday night, according to officials.
Around 10:10 p.m., officers were called to the 2200 block of 2nd Avenue in response to a shooting. When they arrived, they found a man lying on the ground suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The responding officers provided medical aid, and then Dallas-Fire Rescue transported the victim to a local hospital in critical condition.
Witnesses told officers that the shooting happened after an argument between the victim and an unknown suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
More on WFAA:
- Detention officer accused of hitting inmate in the head multiple times with shield, officials say
- Off-duty Dallas police officer beaten unconscious at apartment complex pool
- Dallas County detention officer arrested, accused of assaulting inmate
- Body cameras show pivotal moments in Elijah McClain case
- Man suspected of injuring 2 officers arrested, Watauga police say