Officials with the Carroll Independent School District says two buses, maintenance equipment, a scoreboard, and support facilities at Carroll High School were vandalized Sunday.
CISD says they found graffiti with inappropriate language, racial slurs, vulgar words and images. They say damage left behind was “extensive.”
Surveillance video has been turned over to Southlake police and the Criminal Investigations Division is looking into the incident.
This is a developing story and will be updated. For more breaking news coverage, download the all-new WFAA app.
More on WFAA:
- Vandals spray paint messages on several churches in Oak Cliff neighborhood
- Vandal targeting parts of Plano; police assign surveillance investigators
- Consumers out thousands in scam by pet websites using Fort Worth addresses, BBB says
- Dallas ISD officials change security procedures after shooting at high school basketball game
- Woman dies after shooting in Fort Worth, police say