Today we show snow, sleet, rain, dirt, mud and retail mark-ups who's boss! If you've had difficulty trying to figure out Mother Nature this week with the storms down South and snow in the Northeast (hello spring), your vehicle is likely in need of some TLC.
If you're fortunate enough to have all-season or all-weather floor mats, there is a good chance they are not protecting your vehicle properly. From pebbles to mud or even salt spilling from your floor liner to your vehicle, before you run out to spend $300, you can now protect your whole vehicle for under $75.
The Premiere Ultra Deep all-weather floor liners which work for virtually any vehicle (or can easily be cut and adjusted to do so) are deeper, more durable and better equipped to handle any weather mess.
Click the play button to see the floor mats in action.
- Ultra deep wells protect your vehicle from water, mud, snow or gravel
- Engineered to fit most SUVs, crossovers, pick up trucks, and vans
- Can easily be cut or adjusted for virtually any passenger car
- 30% more durable and 80% more protective than a typical all-season mat
- Also protects a vehicle interior from grease
- Anti-skid technology on the bottom prevents your mats from skids with extra safety
- Just hose off and brush to clean
- Easily removable and lowest recorded price today
MORE WAYS TO SAVE
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.