Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Too many people I know are starting off 2019 under the weather! More importantly, considering I'm on a germ-filled airplane at least twice a week with a six-month-old baby at home, you can bet I'm taking advantage of today's deal.
A proper ultrasonic humidifier can help you restore your skin and breathe better, but did you know it's extra useful during the flu season?
Ultrasonic mist humidifiers maintain the air humidity level in your home or office at 40 percent to purify air, improve your respiratory system and keep your skin healthy. Recent studies have shown that keeping indoor air at a relative humidity level of 40 percent reduces the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.
With a whopping output of 3.5 gallons per day, this humidifier with dual control misting heads can cover 860 square feet.
Since this past summer, I've tested ten different humidifiers. Click the play button to see our favorite in action. You won't believe how quiet it is!
If you woke up with a sore throat, dry cough or if your sleeping partner complained of your snoring last night, you may also be in the market for my favorite small appliance steal in our region.
Features of the Boneco Warm or Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier:
- Increases air moisture preventing dryness during winter months
- Can go almost an entire week without needing a refill
- Virtually silent operation
- Quietest humidifier we tested
- Offers full room coverage — up to 830 square feet!
- 360-degree nozzles emits mist in all directions
- Great for nurseries
- Reduces static electricity
- Lowest-recorded price today
BUY IT NOW: $130 off Boneco Warm or Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier with free shipping
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- These pancakes and waffles can help you lose weight
- This $20 deal can help you improve your abs and health in 2019
- The 10 hottest deals from 2018 that are still available today
- This robo vac also mops, and it costs a fraction of a Roomba's price!
- How to sell your unwanted gift cards for cash
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.