- WHAT IS THIS? A $40 credit to be redeemed on Teleflora’s website
- WHO WOULD THIS BE PERFECT FOR? Those looking to send hand-arranged flowers to their loved ones for Valentine’s Day
- WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS? You’ll get $40 worth of flowers for just $20 and your loved ones will feel extra special
Nothing says “I love you” quite like a surprise bouquet of hand-arranged flowers. And this Teleflora Valentine’s Day Special lets you shower your loved one with fresh blooms no matter where you are, and save yourself some money in the process.
Teleflora lets you send your sweetheart beautiful, hand-crafted bouquets from miles away. Each order is hand-arranged by a local florist and delivered in a vase right to the doorstep of your loved one. There’s no bulky boxes or ugly packaging included. This $40 credit can be redeemed on the Teleflora website, excluding delivery and service fees. You can select the bouquet that fits the occasion and that you like the best based on category. And if your significant other doesn’t like flowers, there are also centerpieces and gourmet food baskets available on the site. The deal is limited to one credit per customer.
Right now, you can get a $40 credit, to be redeemed on Teleflora’s website, for just $20 on shopdealboss.com — a savings of 50 percent. That’s double the flowers for half the cost!
Before purchasing the deal, please read over these important notes:
- This deal is for credit that must be redeemed on Teleflora’s website.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
- Credit excludes delivery and service fees.
Purchased the product and need help with your order? The retailer can help you right here.
The station’s journalists were not involved in writing this story. StackCommerce is a partner of this station and its parent company; it selects products you might find interesting and creates stories about those products. StackCommerce, this Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the retailer that sells the product if you make a purchase through a link on this page.