DALLAS — Thanksgiving is this Thursday, and while we're it's nice to think about carving the turkey and debating our favorite Thanksgiving side dishes, sometimes you just want to go out to eat.
Below is a list of restaurants in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that will be open for Thanksgiving, as of this writing. If you know of any other restaurants that we can add to this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Thanksgiving!
List of DFW restaurants open on Thanksgiving:
- 12 Cuts Brazilian Steakhouse — North Dallas/Addison
- Addison Steakhouse — Addison
- Arthur’s Steakhouse — Addison
- Boi Na Brazas — Grapevine, Las Colinas
- Buca di Beppo — Frisco, Southlake
- Buffalo West — Fort Worth Cultural District
- Cast Iron at the Omni — Fort Worth
- Eddie V's — Dallas and Fort Worth
- Elm Street Cask and Kitchen — Downtown Dallas
- Fleming's Steakhouse — Plano
- Fogo de Chao — Dallas, Plano
- Katy Trail Ice House — Dallas
- Katy Trail Outpost — Plano
- Kona Grill — Dallas, Plano
- Lamberti's Ristorante — Las Colinas
- Maggiano's — Northpark
- Mignon — Plano
- Momo's Pasta — Dallas
- Moxie's Bar and Grill — Plano
- Paul Martin's American Grill — Dallas
- Perle on Maple — Dallas
- Perry's Steakhouse and Grille — Dallas
- Romano's Macaroni Grill — Frisco, Allen, Fort Worth, Arlington, Lewisville
- Roy's — Plano
- Ruth's Chris Steak House — Dallas, Fort Worth
- Seasons 52 — Dallas, Plano
- Second Floor Regionally Inspired Kitchen — Dallas
- Simply Fondue — Fort Worth
- St. Martin's Wine Bistro — Dallas
- The Capital Grille — Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano
- The R at Renaissance — Richardson
- Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse — Dallas
- Blue Mesa Grill - Plano, Fort Worth
In addition, several malls have modified and/or extended their holiday hours this week.
- Firewheel Town Center and North East Mall are open from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Thanksgiving. The malls will re-open at 6 a.m. on Black Friday and will close at 6 p.m. on Friday.
- The Shops at Clearfork will be closed on Thanksgiving and will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Black Friday.
- Allen Premium Outlets will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving and will stay open until 10 p.m. on Black Friday.
- Grand Prairie Premium Outlets will be open from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Thanksgiving, then will re-open at 6 a.m. on Black Friday and stay open until 10 p.m.
And while you're deciding where to eat and shop, watch this story from 2018 about how we shouldn't forget about Thanksgiving in the holiday hustle and bustle: