Yesterday, the internet lost its mind over the special James Avery created Whataburger charm. Today, it's the Whatamum. Texans are always looking for new ways to show their Whataburger love. Just this past year, people have created Whataburger shoes, posted Whataburger memes during Hurricane Harvey, hosted birthday parties, rode their horse into the restaurant, taken their engagement photos there, and groom danced with Whataburger.
If you want to make your own version of the Whatamum, here's what you'll need:
- 4 large heart backers (12” x 11.75”)
- 5 large mums (6” wide)
- 2 rolls of orange acetate ribbon (1 5/16” wide)
- 2 rolls of white acetate ribbon (1 5/16” wide)
- Various styles of ribbons
- Trim and accessories
- Hot glue sticks
- Glue gun
- E6000 glue
- Sparkly orange pipe cleaners
- Whataburger fry box
For more information on how to complete your mum, click here.