DALLAS — IT'SUGAR is a popular American candy store and chances are most people already know that. However, the location in Dallas is unlike almost all the rest.
Of course, like every one of its stores, customers can find classics like giant candy, mixed candy and funny candy.
But in Dallas there’s also ice cream. However, not everyone can have some.
Patrons must be at least 21 years old to enjoy because this ice cream has liquor in it.
There are flavors like cake batter vodka martini, mango margarita and dark chocolate whiskey salted caramel.
The store in Dallas is one of only three locations in the country that offers the boozy ice cream.
More on WFAA:
- Get ready for fall with all things pumpkin spice
- World's largest Starbucks coming to Chicago
- AT&T Stadium introduces new food lineup for 2019 football season
- This Highland Park-based startup plans to disrupt the industry that Keurig has taken over
- This Dallas bus tour combines the love of local food and Black History
- State Fair of Texas crowns winners of 2019 Big Tex Choice Awards
- Jimmy's Food Store: An Italian legend in East Dallas
- You can now get more H-E-B products in Dallas...but there's a catch
- New beer flavor becomes 'big dill' in the Lone Star State