DALLAS — Rock on!
American heavy metal band Metallica is playing two shows at AT&T Stadium in Arlington this year.
Metallica's M72 World Tour comes to town on Friday, Aug. 18, and Sunday, Aug. 20 – with two completely different setlists and support lineups. One of the shows will feature Arlington-founded Pantera and Mammoth WVH, and the other will be supported by Five Finger Death Punch and Ice Nine Kills.
First access to tickets will be available to Fifth Members starting Monday, January 16 at 9 a.m. in the US, Canada, and Mexico. If you’re a Fifth Member, visit metallica.com/presale-code to request your presale code. You will need a new one to purchase single days.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Jan. 20 at 10 a.m. You can find more ticket information at metallica.com/tour.
The two Texas shows come as part of a two-year tour around the world. Here's a look at the other shows in the United States:
- Aug. 4/6: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Aug. 18/20: Arlington, Texas
- Aug. 25/27: Los Angeles, California
- Sept. 1/3: Phoenix, Arizona
- Nov. 3/5: St. Louis, Missouri
- Nov. 10/12: Detroit, Michigan
- Aug. 2/4: Foxborough, Massachusetts
- Aug. 9/11: Chicago, Illinois
- Aug. 16/18: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Aug. 30/Sept. 1: Seattle, Washington
More Texas headlines: