LOS ANGELES — Actor-comedian Kevin Hart has been injured in the crash of a vintage muscle car in the hills above Malibu.
A California Highway Patrol collision report says the 40-year-old Hart was a passenger in a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda that went off Mulholland Highway and rolled down an embankment around 12:45 a.m. Sunday.
The report says Hart and the driver, 28-year-old Jared Black, both suffered "major back injuries" and were taken to hospitals.
Another passenger, 31-year-old Rebecca Broxterman, only complained of pain.
The CHP report says the car immediately went out of control as it turned from a canyon road onto the highway.
The report says the driver was not under the influence of alcohol.
A representative for Hart didn't immediately reply to messages.
The crash was first reported by TMZ.
More on WFAA:
- Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Bahamas as 'catastrophic' Category 5 storm
- Verlander pitches 3rd career no-hitter, Astros beat Blue Jays 2-0
- Trump says he'll work with Congress to stop mass shootings
- Inside Texas Politics: Shooting aftermath
- Go Fund Me in place for 17-month-old shot in Odessa
- 'Action is needed': Gov. Abbott mourns with state, says more needs to be done to protect Texans
- Vigils, prayer services being set up for victims of Midland-Odessa shooting
- Officials identify gunman in West Texas shooting that killed 7