Video - Tarrant County News

«Back to main video page
  • Utility won't link home explosion to natural gas leakadd to reading list  

    Posted on December 23, 2013 at 6:55 PM

    Updated Monday, Dec 23 at 7:40 PM

    The family of an eight-year-old girl who was badly burned during a home explosion wants answers from Atmos Energy, which declines to speculate on any connection between a neighborhood gas leak and Saturday's blast.

    By TODD UNGER
More
Share

More Tarrant County News Videos

More